- 6 Pams free range eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 slices of crusty bread, toasted
- Whisk the eggs and cream together in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- Use a spatula to scrape the egg from the edge of the pan and gently push and fold in long strokes to allow the raw egg to run into the crevices.
- Remove from the heat while the egg is slightly undercooked and continue to push and fold until cooked to your preference (the residual heat will continue to cook the egg).
- Serve immediately on top of the toasted crusty bread and finished with cracked pepper.