- 2 cups Pams Wholegrain Oats
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup Pams milk of choice (e.g. Almond, Soy)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Dried Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Pams Superfoods Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Dried Golden Berries
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup Pams Slivered Almonds, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons Pams Finest Canadian Maple Syrup
- Place the oats in a ceramic mixing bowl that can fit inside the slow cooker.
- Pour over the water and milk along with the salt, blueberries, goji berries and golden berries. Mix to combine.
- Sit the bowl inside the slow cooker and then pour cold water around the bowl to come about halfway up the sides.
- Cover and cook on slow for 7-8 hours.
- Spoon the porridge into 4 bowls and top with sliced banana, almonds, a drizzle of maple syrup and serve with your favourite milk.