- 1 tablespoon Pams Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- ¼ cup Pams Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Pams Clover Honey
- To make the balsamic dressing, place the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl. Mix well to combine, season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Place the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Mix well to combine, and season with salt and pepper. Brush the mixture over the chicken.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to medium-high. Grill the chicken, turning occasionally, until it is cooked through. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then shred or slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, quickly grill or barbecue the peach wedges until they are slightly charred.
- Place the rocket, chicken, peaches, avocado and hazelnuts into a salad bowl, or arrange on a serving platter. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with the basil leaves before serving.