Balsamic chicken with barbecued peach salad
Peaches are the ultimate summer fruit, and chargrilling them helps bring out new levels of flavour. Rich and sweet, they pair beautifully with chicken for a light summer salad the whole family is sure to enjoy.
View the method
- 1 tablespoon Pams Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- ¼ cup Pams Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Pams Clover Honey
Back to ingredients
- To make the balsamic dressing, place the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl. Mix well to combine, season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Place the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Mix well to combine, and season with salt and pepper. Brush the mixture over the chicken.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to medium-high. Grill the chicken, turning occasionally, until it is cooked through. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then shred or slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, quickly grill or barbecue the peach wedges until they are slightly charred.
- Place the rocket, chicken, peaches, avocado and hazelnuts into a salad bowl, or arrange on a serving platter. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter with the basil leaves before serving.