One pot spicy chicken curry
An exciting array of spices and aromatic flavours that will tempt anyone who loves their curry! All ingredients in one pot is a simple way to have a meal that is still able to provide the fresh taste and balance of every ingredient.
- 1 kg skinless chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste( preferably Thai)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon grass, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can of diced tinned tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, dried
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large pot.
- Cook in medium heat for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with spring onions.
Wine suggestion: Hunter's Marlborough Gewurztraminer.