Chicken Pad Thai
A favourite takeaway now made easy at home with healthy, tasty and versatile Tegel Chicken Mince.
View the method
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 250g dried rice noodles
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 red chilli finely chopped (less if you don’t like it too hot)
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 4 spring onions cut into diagonal strips
- 150g mung bean sprouts
- 2 Tablespoon crushed roasted peanuts
Back to ingredients
- Place rice noodles into boiling water and leave to soak for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken mince and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, until golden brown. Mash with a fork to break up the chicken as it cooks.
- Add chilli, brown sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add drained noodles, spring onions, mung bean sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes to reheat noodles.