- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup parmesan, finely grated
- ½ cup Pams Ground Almonds
- 2 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Pams Basil Pesto Chunky Dip
- 1 Pams Iceberg Lettuce
- Cut your chicken breasts in half cross-wise, pound to 2cm thickness and lightly season with salt & pepper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the parmesan and ground almonds and mix well. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the egg mixture then into the parmesan mixture. Use your hands to firmly pack on the parmesan mixture then gently shake off any excess. Place on a lined baking tray and repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 – 35 minutes, flipping half way through or until the chicken is golden and crisp and the juices run clear.
- Assemble your burgers by placing a couple iceberg lettuce leaves on a plate, top with your crispy chicken, a dollop of pesto and a couple more iceberg lettuce leaves to create your “bun”. Pick it up with your hands, and eat immediately!
Tip: Take your burger to the next level by adding your favourite keto burger toppings. We recommend slices of Pams Tomatoes and Pams Red Onions.