- 2kg or 10 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 2 Pams Red Onions, sliced into wedges
- ½ cup Pams Dates, sliced in half
- 2 Pams Oranges, 1 sliced, the other juiced and zested
- 3 Tbsp Pams Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper and place in a single layer on a large baking tray. Arrange the onions, dates and sliced orange around the chicken pieces.
- Mix the mustard, orange zest and juice and a big glug of olive oil together in a small bowl and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle the cumin seeds over the chicken and add a splash of vinegar or water into bottom of the baking dish.
- Roast in the oven at 220°C fan bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through and caramelised. Serve the tray bake straight from the roasting dish, or transfer to a large serving platter.
Tip: The liquid left in the baking tray after cooking is fantastic drizzled over your hassleback potatoes.