Honey thyme and chicken traybake
Nothing is better than a one-pot meal! This honey, chicken and fresh thyme tray is utterly delicious, with sweet red onions and melt in the mouth new potatoes coated in mustard speckled pan juices.
View the method
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Pams 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 400g new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 cups baby or chopped standard spinach
- Fresh thyme and lemon wedges, to garnish
Back to ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. In a bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, garlic, lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then add the chicken thighs and toss to coat.
- In a baking dish, scatter the red onion wedges, new potatoes and thyme. Nestle the chicken thighs into the dish, then drizzle the remaining sauce over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven to bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden. Make some small spaces amongst the chicken and vegetables, and nestle in the spinach.
- Garnish with additional fresh thyme and lemon wedges, then serve with your favourite greens and enjoy.