- 200g chocolate fingers
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g Anchor Traditional Cream Cheese, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 300ml Anchor Cream
- 60ml boiling water
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- 1 cup Fresh’n Fruity Fruit of the Forest Yoghurt
- 70g pink marshmallows, halved
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- To serve:
- Fresh berries
- Dark chocolate, grated
1. Grease a 20-23cm spring-form cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
2. Blend the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined. Press mixture into the base of the tin and pop in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
3. Place the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
4. Beat the cream until thick peaks form.
5. In a small bowl or ramekin, pour in the boiling water and sprinkle the gelatine over top. Mix to dissolve using a fork and leave to cool slightly.
6. Beat the gelatin into cream cheese mix until well combined. Add the yoghurt and beat again.
7. Gently fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate.
8. Pour over the base and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
9. Serve with your choice of fresh berries and grated dark chocolate.
TIP: For an extra festive look, try topping with fresh cherries instead of strawberries.