This delicious caramel milk cheesecake is made with Caramilk Philadelphia cream cheese. It's so easy to make and you'll be in heaven!
View the method
- 1½ cups (175g) sweet biscuit crumbs
- 125g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Caramilk Flavoured Cream Cheese, softened
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
Back to ingredients
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base and ¾ of the way up the sides of a buttered and lined 20cm round springform pan. Chill.
- Beat the PHILLY with the condensed milk and vanilla until smooth and combined. Stir in the gelatine mixture.
- Pour mixture over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Decorate as desired and serve.