- 500g fruit cake or Christmas pudding
- 250g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1-3 red glace cherries, cut into small pieces
- Use your hands to break or use a food processor to pulse the cake to a crumb consistency. Roll the mixture into 20 small balls, then set aside on a lined baking tray.
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 1 minute. Stir and repeat until the chocolate has melted.
- Use a fork to dip and cover each pudding ball in chocolate, then place back onto the baking tray. When all of the balls are covered in chocolate, refrigerate until just set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl as done with the dark chocolate. Spoon or pipe the melted white chocolate over each truffle to replicate christmas pudding icing, then gently press a piece of cherry on the top of each.
- Return the truffles to the fridge to set, then serve or keep them stored in an airtight container.
Top tip: These truffles make for the perfect festive gift! Simply arrange in a gift box or cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon for a beautiful Christmas treat.