- 2L vanilla bean ice cream
- 200g Pams Finest Hazelnut Crème Filled Cookies, roughly chopped
- 125g fresh raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- 125g fresh blueberries, plus extra to garnish
- 250g strawberries, sliced, plus extra to garnish
- Lightly grease a 20cm springform cake tin. Line the base and sides with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm above the top of the tin.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften slightly. Spoon ? of the ice cream into a large mixing bowl. Fold in half of the chopped biscuits and the raspberries. Spoon into the tin and smooth the top.
- Spoon another ? of ice cream to the bowl. Fold in the remaining biscuits and the blueberries. Spoon into the tin and smooth the top.
- Spoon the remaining ice cream into the bowl. Stir in the chopped strawberries. Spoon into the tin and smooth the top. Cover the tin with foil then freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To unmould, remove the ice cream cake from the freezer and allow to stand for 5 minutes, then release the springform mechanism and remove the baking paper from the sides. Invert onto a serving platter and remove the baking paper from the top. Top with the reserved berries and cut into wedges to serve.