- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup arborio or short grain rice
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 orange
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa powder and rice over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, then cook for 15 minutes while stirring.
- Stir through the condensed milk, zest from the orange and juice from half the orange then cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Spoon into bowls and serve.
Top tip: Top your chocolate orange pudding with canned or fresh fruit and a dollop of yoghurt or a drizzle of cream for the maximum indulgence.