Pink lemonade mini cheesecakes
Foodstuffs and Griffin’s have partnered to deliver limited-edition BCFNZ Pink Ribbon biscuits. $1 from every pack sold in May will go to benefiting Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand. The biscuits are available at New World from 3 May 2021 while stocks last!
- 1 pack BCFNZ Pink Ribbon biscuits, crushed
- 115g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup icing sugar, sieved
- ⅓ cup lemon curd
- Zest of 2 lemons
- ½ cup cream, whipped to soft peaks
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, defrosted
- Pink food colouring as desired
- In a food processor, pulse the biscuits until they reach a sandy consistency. Add the melted butter, then pulse until combined.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture into a muffin tray lined with muffin papers, then use a spoon to lightly press into the base. Place into the fridge to set.
- To prepare the cheesecake filling, place the softened cream cheese into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the icing sugar, lemon curd, lemon zest, raspberries and pink food colouring (if desired), and mix until well combined.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream through the cheesecake mixture. Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base, then smooth using a spoon.
- Place into the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours, then once set, garnish with fresh berries, cream, crushed biscuits or sprinkles. Serve and enjoy.
TIP: Top these cheesecakes with your choice of edible sprinkles or freeze-dried fruit for a colourful twist!