Raspberry eton mess
If you’re looking for a dessert that’s quick and easy to make, but still looks amazing when it comes to the table, you can’t beat Eton Mess. Rich and creamy, with the sweetness of meringue and summer berries, it’s the ultimate after-dinner treat.
- 300ml Pams Cream
- 1 tablespoon Pams Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 8 small meringues, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Place approximately half of the raspberries into a bowl and mash roughly with a fork.
- Divide half of the remaining whole raspberries between 4 individual glasses or serving bowls. Divide half of the mashed raspberries between the glasses. Spoon half of the cream between the glasses. Divide half of the crushed meringues between the glasses.
- Repeat the layers, reserving some whole raspberries for the top. Sprinkle with the chopped pistachio nuts and garnish with mint leaves to serve.