Roasted stone fruit with pistachios
It isn’t Summer without juicy locally grown stone fruit! Perfectly roasted with hints of cinnamon, vanilla and lemon, this recipe is beyond delicious. The best part? This healthy dessert can be served for breakfast with muesli the morning after!
- 8 mixed stone fruit, halved
- 2 Tbsp melted Pams coconut oil or butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract or essence
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Handful mint leaves, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. Place the fruit halves into a large mixing bowl, then add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla, lemon juice, zest and cinnamon.
- Add a pinch of salt, then toss the fruit until all ingredients are combined and the fruit is evenly coated.
- Transfer the fruit to a roasting dish and turn the stone fruit halves to be skin side down. Place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fruit is tender but still keeping its shape.
- Once cooked, set the fruit aside to cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled slightly, scatter the chopped pistachios over the top. Serve warm alongside Greek yoghurt, and garnish with torn mint leaves. Enjoy.