- 1 cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp taco mix or your favourite spice
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower into 1 cup of florets
3. Mix together 1 egg and 1 teaspoon mustard .
4. Mix the 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon taco mix plus salt and pepper in a large bowl.
5. Dip the cauliflower florets into the egg mixture then drop them into the breadcrumbs and make sure they are well coated.
6. Place on a lined baking tray and spray or lightly brush with oil.
7. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until crunchy and golden, turning halfway through.