These yummy crackers are a traditional snack for people who live around the Nordic Seas in Scandinavia, Finland and Iceland.
- 50g sunflower seeds chopped
- 75g sesame seeds
- 75g flax seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds chopped
- 25g chia seeds
- 15g psyllium husks
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 ½ cups water
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees
2. Roughly chop all the seeds and put them in a large bowl
3. Add 1 ½ cups water and ¼ cup oil and mix well
4. Leave for 30 minutes in a cool place
5. Roll out between two sheets of baking paper until very thin.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for 30 minutes or until dry and crisp.
7. Break the sheets into cracker shapes and sizes.