Italian style gurnard parcels
A quick and easy fish recipe with the Mediterranean inspired flavours of sundried tomatoes and olives. Less than 10 mins in the oven all it takes.
- 4 Gurnard fillets (not too small!)
- 8 stoned olives, chopped
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1½ tsp capers
- 1½ cups white wine
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 sheets foil
- 1 chargrilled pepper, cut in strips
1. Place foil sheets on bench shiny side up.
2. Oil the foil.
3. Place Gurnard fillets on the foil.
4. Mix the topping and place on fish, add wine, close parcel loosely.
5. Make sure there are no leaks.
6. Grill for 7-8 minutes.