Salmon & Spinach Quiche
- 2 sheets Pams ready rolled savoury pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 tablespoon Chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon Chopped dill or ó teaspoon dried
- Sea salt & pepper
- 150g Smoked salmon
- 50g Spinach leaves finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Pine nuts
- 1/2 Red onion, finely sliced
- Fresh thyme leaves
Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
Use the pastry sheets to line a 23cm tart tin with a loose base, trim the edges then chill for 10 minutes. Beat the eggs, cream, capers, dill and seasoning.
Arrange the spinach and half the salmon over the pastry base and top with sliced onion.
Carefully pour over the egg mixture. Bake for 15 minutes then top with remaining salmon, pine nuts and a few fresh thyme leaves.
Bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the filling is set.