- 2 sheets Pams Flaky Puff Pastry
- 5 Tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 small Pams Lemon, zested and sliced into thin wedges
- 100g packet Pams Sliced Smoked Salmon, cut into long thin strips
- 1 small Pams Red Onion, finely diced
- 5 tsp Pams Moroccan Capers
- Using a round biscuit cutter about 6cm in diameter, cut circles out of the pastry. Place the cut-outs on a lined baking tray, then bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- When ready to serve, use the back of a teaspoon to crack the top of the tart shells, making a little round nest for the filling.
- Mix the yoghurt and lemon zest together, and season with salt and pepper. Spoon some of the yoghurt mixture into the base of each tart.
- Roll the salmon strips into little rose shapes and nestle on top of the yoghurt in the tart. Garnish with a thin lemon slice, some red onion and a few capers.
Tip: Make your mini puffs vegetarian friendly by substituting the salmon for your favourite vege combo. We love cucumber and fennel or cherry tomato and basil.