- ½ fresh leek, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups dried spiral pasta
- 1 ½ cups chicken, fish or vegetable stock
- ¾ cup cream
- 4 individual salmon fillets (around 700g total)
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 180°C fan bake. Scatter the leek and dried pasta into a roasting dish, then pour over the stock and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper, then cover tightly and bake for 20 minutes.
- Bring a frying pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil. Cook the salmon skin-side down for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, and uncover. Add the sliced courgette, stir, then nestle the salmon fillets into the pasta skin-side up.
- Bake for a final 10-15 minutes uncovered or until the pasta is al dente and the salmon is flaky. Serve and enjoy.
If courgettes aren’t in season, substitute for 1 cup of frozen peas or a bunch of asparagus spears! Garnish with lemon and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.