Kyle's steamed mussels
View the method
- 24 fresh live mussels
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 chili
- Pinch of fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
Back to ingredients
- Steam mussels until they have all opened.
- Remove ½ the shell off the mussel and remove any crabs and beard.
- Heat coconut cream. Dice the chili and the coriander and add to the coconut cream.
- Add the salt and pepper and garlic. When hot pour over the mussels.
- Place a pinch of fresh coriander on top of all the mussels.