Pesto Margherita Pizza
Not only are these pizzas tasty, they're the perfect little project to get the kids to help make. They’re made using gluten-free bases and only four ingredients, so the kids can easily assemble and bake.
View the method
- 2 x 26cm round gluten-free pizza bases
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 cup bocconcini or mozzarella, sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 6 tablespoons pesto
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 230°C fan bake.
- Place half a cup of tomato passata in the centre of the first pizza base. Spread outwards in a circular motion until the base is covered.
- Place half the bocconcini around the pizza, sprinkle over half the Parmesan and bake for 8 minutes or until golden, bubbling and cooked.
- Remove from the oven, finish with dollops of the pesto, and slice when ready to serve.
- Repeat the same process for the second pizza.