Spooooky Halloween Chocolate Bark
This blue and green coloured chocolate bark is great fun to make and eat for Halloween.
View the method
- 450g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- Blue and green gel or powder food colours
- A selection of THE NATIONAL CONFECTIONERY CO. Snakes, Sour Squirms, Snakes, Party Mix and Sour Patch Kids
- Decorative icing eyes
Back to ingredients
- MELT the chocolate in a microwavable safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwave until 75% of the chocolate has melted. The rest will melt as you stir it. Split the chocolate into 2 bowls and colour each with the gel.
- SPOON the coloured chocolate randomly into a lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan and swirl a little.
- TOP with a selection of lollies and eyes then press down gently. Allow to firm at room temperature. Cut or break into pieces and serve or, store in an airtight container.