- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup of Sauvignon Blanc
- 24 Mussels scrubbed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Handful chopped flat leaf pasley
- Finely chopped chilli
- 1 Lemon - juice and zest
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- To a large pot with lid add
- one finely diced onion
- two crushed cloves of garlic
- one cup of Sauvignon Blanc
- Heat until boiling, then add 24 scrubbed live mussels and place lid on pot.
- Check regulary and remove from heat once all mussels have opened and discard any unopened ones.
- Drain pasta when cooked and add and mix 2 Tbsp of olive Oil
- Divide pasta into 4 bowls, add mussels
- To remaining mussel liquid add handful of parsley, and finely chopped Chilli and juice and zest of a lemon.
- Divide juice between bowls
Serve with crusty bread and glass of chilled Sauvignon Blanc