- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon red wine
- 2 teaspoons red food colouring (optional)
- 1 kg lean pork fillets
- Combine all ingredients, add fillets, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Drain fillets but keep marinade for basting.
- Bake pork for 30 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve with rice - also great for use in stir fry.
- Can reduce the recipe for smaller quantities of meat.