- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts, chopped
- 100 grams roasted pinenuts
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 2 spring onions, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Put the cooled rice into a serving bowl and add all ingredients, mix well.
- To make the dressing, just combine all ingredients and whisk well. Pour over the salad and fold it through.