Mediterranean tuna salad
This crisp salad is packed with fresh vegetables and tuna chunks with a tangy balsamic dressing. Healthy, affordable and delicious!
View the method
- 300g dried pasta
- 150g baby spinach
- 50g black olives, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- ¼ telegraph cucumber, diced
- 425g Pams Tuna Chunks In Springwater 425g
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 50g feta, crumbled
- ½ cup Pams Balsamic Vinaigrette (or dressing of your choice)
- Black pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Cook pasta as per pack instruction, then drain and leave to cool.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl. Add the olives, capsicum, cucumber, tuna, feta, parsley and spinach.
- Lightly toss to combine. Pour over the dressing and season with pepper, then squeeze over lemon wedges and serve.