Tomato salad and whipped Mainland Creamy Feta
Whipped feta is a quick and easy way to jazz up almost any meal. This tomato salad is the perfect dish for summer; light and fresh, best served with a dollop of creamy whipped feta and a sprinkle of fresh chilli.
- 350g of mixed tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- Bunch of basil
- Mainland Creamy Feta 200g
- 50ml milk
- 50ml olive oil
Chef’s Recommendation Ingredients
- 1 red chili
- 1 fresh grapefruit segmented
- Slice tomatoes and red onion.
- Peel cucumber into ribbons.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumber and red onion onto your plate.
- Blend feta, milk and olive oil in a food processor until smooth and silky.
- Add heaped tablespoons of whipped Mainland Creamy Feta.
- Drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over fresh basil.
- Serve with rice.
- Optional – Mix through grapefruit and chili for more flavour.