White bean and radish salad
Crisp, peppery radishes shine in this deliciously zesty salad, flecked with fresh chives and lemon zest. Serve alongside lightly grilled salmon, squeaky halloumi cheese or barbecued beef for a beautiful meal any night of the week.
View the method
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1x 400g tin cannellini beans, drained
- 5 radishes, quartered
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
Back to ingredients
- In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, juice and garlic. Stir and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- To the lemon and garlic, add the cannellini beans, radishes, and spring onion. Stir well to combine, then add the chopped chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the salad to a platter, then nestle in the avocado wedges before sprinkling with the remaining chives. Enjoy immediately.