- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1x 400g tin cannellini beans, drained
- 5 radishes, quartered
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, juice and garlic. Stir and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- To the lemon and garlic, add the cannellini beans, radishes, and spring onion. Stir well to combine, then add the chopped chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the salad to a platter, then nestle in the avocado wedges before sprinkling with the remaining chives. Enjoy immediately.