Spiced chicken roti wrap
The ultimate in speedy dinner ideas for when you just need food on the table - fast! Take your presentation up a level by using baking paper and string to secure your roti wraps in place.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- ½ Pams Hot Cooked Chicken,shredded
- 1 Tbsp Pams Curry Powder
- 1 pack Pams Garlic Roti
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 2 cups Pams Superfood Slaw
- ½ cucumber, diced
- Mix the curry powder, yoghurt and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add the shredded chicken to the curried yoghurt mix, gently tossing until the chicken is coated. If needed, add more yoghurt as necessary to coat.
- Heat the garlic roti wraps by cooking on both sides in a pan over medium heat, until warmed through.
- Divide the slaw evenly between the roti, then top with the chicken and diced cucumber. Wrap your roti neatly to serve.