Pineapple fried rice
"Delicious fried rice for main also good as side dish with your barbie in summer."
- 4 cups cold cooked jasmine rice( leftover is good)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup green,red,yellow diced capsicum
- 1 tin pineapple pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- salt, pepper for seasonning
- Fry garlic & onion in oil in a big pan or wok until soft.
- Add chicken fry until cook.
- Then pour in whisked eggs and give it a quick stir to break the cooked eggs around.
- Add rice and toss over heat for 3-4 mins to heat through.
- Add capsicums and cashew nuts,pineapples and quick stir around.
- Add soy sauce, salt & pepper
- Sprinkle with spring onion .