- 1 French bread or Ciabatta
- 3 small ripe Nelson Fresh Pears cored and quartered
- 200g blue cheese
- Pecans chopped
- 100g honey
- Slice French bread and arrange on a lined tray with a drizzle of oil. Bake for 7 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Slice pear quarters into thin slices.
- Top each crostini with a sprinkle of blue cheese and place it back in the oven for 2 minutes. Add a slice of pear, and drizzle with honey and sprinkle with Pecans to serve.
- Try with brie and pine nuts instead if preferred!