Choc peanut butter cups
We’ve teamed up with Kate Ivey to bring you the tastiest recipes, that are not only delicious but healthy too.
- Lunch box
- 1 1/4 cup of dark chocolate (70% or above cocoa)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Another 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder
- Line 6 cases of a muffin tin.
- Melt together 3/4 cup of dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (stove top, or 30 second increments in the microwave until melted).
- Add 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mix to each of the 6 muffin cases.
- Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Mix together peanut butter and protein powder with a spoon until smooth and well combined.
- Get the muffin tin out of the freezer and add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter mixture to the middle of each chocolate cup, then place back in the freezer.
- Melt the remaining chocolate with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, then place over top of the peanut butter.
- Freeze again until set.
These are to be enjoyed in moderation!