Green goddess dip
Vibrant in colour and flavour, this green goddess dip is the ultimate summer party addition. Packed with fresh herbs, creamy avocado and topped with salty feta; this dip is the whole package, and some.
- 1 avocado
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 spring onion
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra to finish
- 25g feta
- Crackers, fresh bread and/or vegetable crudite to serve
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients besides the olive oil and feta. Pulse until just combined.
- Set the food processor to a low speed. While the processor is running, slowly stream the olive oil into the dip until emulsified and thickened. If the dip is too thick, add a small amount of cold water to reach your desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, then crumble the feta over the top. Finish with black pepper, and serve with your choice of crackers, bread and vegetable crudite. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.