Peanut brownie bliss balls
Pure bliss! These bite-sized treats are the perfect 3:00pm pick-me-up and are also a delicious goodie to pack away in the kid's lunchbox.
- 1 cup Pams dried dates, finely chopped
- ½ cup Pams roasted nuts, finely chopped, plus extra for coating
- ¼ cup Pams Superfoods ground linseeds
- ¼ cup Pams Superfoods raw cacao powder, plus extra for coating
- ½ cup Pams Finest peanut butter crunchy
- 2 Tbsp Pams clover honey
- 2 Tbsp Pams olive oil
Cover dates with 1 cup of boiling water in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine nuts, linseeds and cacao powder. Dig a hole in the centre and add peanut butter, honey, olive oil and drained dates. Mix thoroughly.
Roll into small balls. Toss the balls in extra cacao powder or nuts as a coating. Chill.
If you have a food processor, put in all the ingredients and blitz until it forms a ball, then roll into small balls.