- ½ cup Pams Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Pams Roasted and Salted Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 4 Pams Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pams Peanut Butter of choice
- 1 ½ tablespoons Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Butter, finely chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 7 Pams Medjool Dates, pitted
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Raw Cacao Powder
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon Pams Finest Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- Line a 18x18cm square slice pan with baking paper.
- Combine the base ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, cacao butter and salt together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until smooth.
- Spread the peanut filling over the base and then chill for a further 30 minutes.
- To make the chocolate topping, mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. This may take a few minutes and you will need to scrape down the sides to ensure everything is blended!
Tip: If the mixture is too thick then add a little more water. It needs to be the consistency of soft icing.
- Spread the frosting over the slice and then chill again until firm enough to cut into pieces.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.