- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup of your favourite dried pasta (we love spirals)
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- ½ cup of your favourite frozen vegetables (we love mixed veges)
- Shaved parmesan
- Large handful coriander leaves
- Bring three cups of water, vegetable stock cube and a tablespoon of olive oil to the boil.
- Once boiling, add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery and frozen vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with parmesan and coriander to serve.