Nature’s Fresh mini quiches
Start fresh with these delicious, healthy recipes. Great for school lunches.
- 8 slices of Nature’s Fresh White Sandwich bread, crusts removed
- ¾ cup corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup grated Edam cheese
- 1/3 cup ham, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (or 160˚C fan bake).
- In a well greased muffin tin, gently push each of the 8 pieces of bread in to a separate cup. These will act as cases for your fillings.
- Arrange the corn, cheese, ham and spring onions evenly in each bread case. Pour the egg mixture evenly on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just set and lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
These are delicious eaten warm straight out of the oven, or you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for school lunches the next day!
The corn, cheese, ham and spring onions in this recipe can easily be swapped out for whatever fillings you have on hand in the fridge – great for disguising leftovers!