- 8 Papadums
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons Pams Rice Bran Oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- ½ jar Pams Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Microwave or fry the poppadums according to packet instructions.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets.
- Heat a film of oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion until well coloured and starting to crisp. Transfer the onion into a separate dish, wipe out the pan and add a little more oil.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and cook over a medium heat until coloured in patches, then add garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Pour over the butter chicken sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return the onion to the pan.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve alongside the papadums.
Tip: freeze any leftover butter chicken sauce in a small container to use for next time!