- • 2 sheets Pams reduced fat flaky puff pastry
- • 200g Ricotta
- • 3 Eggs
- • 1/2 teaspoon smoked Paprika
- • 2 cups Diced roasted vegetables – kumara / pumpkin / zucchini / red onion / capsicum
- • 50 g Feta
- • 1 tablespoon Pams Pumpkin seeds
- • Ground sea salt and cracked pepper
- • Fresh Basil leaves
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Use the pastry sheets to line a 23cm tart tin with a loose base, trim the edges then chill for 10 minutes.
Combine the ricotta, eggs, seasoning and paprika then mix well.
Spoon the ricotta mixture into the pastry tart shell and smooth. arrange the vegetables on top, crumble over feta and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Place on a baking tray and cook for 40-45 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the filling is set in the centre.
Remove tart from the tin and top with fresh basil leaves before serving.