This competition has closed.
Why join Clubcard?
Enjoy special discounts for Clubcard members. Simply scan your Clubcard with every Club Deal purchase.
Earn Flybuys or Airpoints Dollars™ at New World with every $25 you spend on qualifying purchases.
Enter exclusive competitions. Scan your Clubcard with every qualifying purchase for automatic entry.
How do I find my Clubcard number?Your Clubcard number is printed on the front of your Clubcard. If you use the New World app, you’ll see it when you open the app and log in. You can also log in to your Clubcard online account with an email address.
How can I join Clubcard?
What are New World Dollars and how do I spend them?
New World Dollars are loaded onto your Clubcard and can be used as either full or partial payment in-store. These are like real dollars (1 New World Dollar = $1 NZD) that are loaded onto your Clubcard and can be used as a form of payment exclusively at New World stores, when you swipe your Clubcard at the checkout (excluding online purchases at I shop, or New World fuel sites). Simply scan your physical Clubcard through the EFTPOS terminal and enter your PIN when prompted.
You can now also earn New World Dollars with a Flybuys earning Clubcard.
What are the benefits of joining Clubcard
Clubcard is the best way to get the most out of your shopping at New World. With Clubcard you can:
Save money – Enjoy special discounts for Clubcard members. Simply scan your Clubcard with every Club Deal purchase.
Get rewarded – Earn Flybuys or Airpoints Dollars™ at New World with every $25 you spend on qualifying purchases.
Win prizes – Enter exclusive competitions. Scan your Clubcard with every qualifying purchase for automatic entry.
*Read competition terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on Sunday 12 July 2020 and runs until close of trade on Monday 10 August 2020 (Promotion Period).
Eligible Entry for Daily Prize Draw
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you correctly answer the Clubcard question of the day via newworld.co.nz/Clubcard/competition during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entry). When you make an Eligible Entry you will automatically be entered into the Daily Prize Draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the promotion per day even if you make multiple Eligible Entries.
Entry into Grand Prize Draw
6. Every Eligible Entry will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Draw.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize: (a) you cannot be a New World or Flybuys staff member; (b) you must have made an Eligible Entry; (c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner; (d) you must be a current New World Clubcard member; (e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Prizes and how winners will be selected
8. Daily Prize Draw: Five prize winners will be randomly selected from all Eligible Entries received during each day of the Promotion Period. Each of the daily prize winners will be randomly drawn at 8am the day following the day that the Eligible Entry was received (or if the Eligible Entry was received on a weekend day, the winner will be drawn the following Monday). The first three eligible winners drawn each day will win 100 New World Dollars each.
9. Grand Prize Draw: Five prize winners of the Grand Prize Draw will be randomly selected from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The first five eligible winners drawn will win 1500 New World Dollars each.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
13. Prizes will automatically be loaded onto each winners Clubcard by 30 September 2020. In order to redeem your New World Dollars, you must present your physical Clubcard at the checkout of a New World store.
14. New World Clubcard Terms and Conditions also apply.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
19. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Marketing Department on 09 621 0600.