Clubcard check your details prize draw
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 5 October 2020 and runs until end of day on 8 November 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive an entry in the draw if:
a. you have received a direct mail (Engagement Pack) from Foodstuffs advertising this promotion; and
b. you log in to your Clubcard profile on Clubcard.co.nz during the Promotion Period (Eligible Action).
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
5. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Action;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
(e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
6. The prize winners will be drawn by Foodstuffs by 30 November 2020 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first 20 eligible entrants drawn will win 50 New World Dollars (1 New World Dollar is equal to 1 New Zealand Dollar). The total prize pool is valued at $1,000.
7. The New World Dollars will automatically be loaded onto each winners Clubcard account within fourteen days of the winners being drawn.
Verifying compliance with these terms
8. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
9. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
10. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
11. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard will also apply.
12. New World Dollars cannot be exchanged or refunded in full or part for cash.
13. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
14. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
15. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs Service Centre on [email protected] or phone 0800 80 70 70.