New World Miramar
Store facilities and services
NW Miramar Summer BBQ competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – NW MIRAMAR SUMMER BBQ COMPETITION
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Miramar Supermarket Limited (New World Miramar).
3. The competition commences on 18 October 2023 and runs until close of trade on 3 December 2023 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw when you spend $25 or more on products from the New World Miramar butchery department in a single transaction during the Promotion Period instore at New World Miramar (Eligible Purchase). Purchases made online or through the mobile app from New World Miramar are not eligible.
5. When you make an Eligible Purchase you will be asked to provide your contact details. You must provide all requested information on your receipt and place it in the entry box at checkouts to go into the draw.
6. To avoid doubt, you will only receive one entry into the draw even if you spend more than $25 on butchery products in a single transaction.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World Miramar or Foodstuffs North Island staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at New World Miramar’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must consent to New World Miramar using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Prizes and how winners will be selected
8. There is 1 BBQ Prize Pack to be won (a Prize). The total prize pool is worth approx. $1,679. The BBQ Prize Pack consists of:
a. 1 x Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Combo Charcoal/Gas Smoker & Grill (valued at $1,499)
b. 1 x BBQ meat pack (valued at $100)
c. 1 x BBQ utensils (valued at $30)
d. 1 x Four Saucemen rub pack (valued at $50)
9. The prize winner will be drawn by New World Miramar by random selection from all eligible entries on 4th December 2023.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, New World Miramar is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, New World Miramar may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winner(s) will be notified by New World Miramar or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details provided when entering the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if New World Miramar determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. New World Miramar is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being provided, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
13. The prize winner must collect the prize from New World Miramar. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
14. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. New World Miramar reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, New World Miramar, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of New World Miramar will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by New World Miramar will be entered into.
19. New World Miramar reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact New World Miramar Rania Gorgis [+04 388 2934 ext. 712z, [email protected]
Save time, shop online.
Online shopping at New World
Catering, platters, gifts and more
Supporting our community