Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Colgate-Palmolive Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 06/09/21 and runs until midnight on 03/10/21 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Colgate Optic White or Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief branded product during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for online shopping (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at https://www.newworld.co.nz/shop, including Fresh Collective by New World (Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of online purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase. Limit of one entry per transaction.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) You must be aged 18 years and over;
b) You cannot be a New World staff member;
c) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
d) you must be a current Clubcard member;
e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
8. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 18/10/21 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all entries. The first two (2) eligible winners drawn will win a 2 night Lap of Luxury experience at Treetops Lodge & Estate in Rotorua for 2 people. If the Winner’s guest is aged under 18, the guest must have their parent or guardians written consent and permission to take part in the prize. Each Lap of Luxury experience includes a two (2) night stay for two (2) people at Treetops Lodge & Estate in Rotorua twin share luxury villa accommodation including gourmet breakfasts each morning and dining experiences for dinner each night (lunch excluded), return economy flights to Rotorua from the winner's closest regional airport, private chauffeur airport transfer to and from accommodation from Rotorua airport, $1,500 spending money in the form of a 1 x Prezzy Card provided to the winner, and two signature estate activities (as per availability at the time of your stay), for each winner and each winner's guest at Treetops Lodge & Estate. There are two (2) Lap of Luxury weekends, valued at $7,460 each, to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $14,920. The prize value is correct at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 or 7 working days of a draw occurring or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner
11. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
12. The travel period is valid until 31/10/2022 (excluding block out periods 20/12/2021-28/02/2022. Any alterations, extensions or variations on travel dates will be at the expense of the winner. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her companion, including ensuring that the companion complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
14. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant and entrant’s guest (including their identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the Clubcard system. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of user error or technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for the quality of any prizes or for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
19. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Air New Zealand, Treetops Lodge & Estate and Prezzy Card (Prezzy Card). The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of Air New Zealand, Treetops Lodge & Estate or Prezzy Card (Prezzy Card).
20. Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
21. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
22. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used by the Promoter, or be disclosed to other organisations that may use it to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions and without any further reference or payment to the entrant. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
25. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Colgate Palmolive Limited of Level 4, 45 Knights Road, Lower Hutt New Zealand (phone 0800 441 740).