Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (Foodstuffs) and Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (Supplier) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 22/6/20 and runs until close of trade on 19/7/20 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 Fresh ‘n Fruity yoghurt products in the same transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz (Participating Stores).
When your Clubcard is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase more than two participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
7. Prize winners will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoter by 31/07/20 by random electronic selection from all entries. There are 43 prizes to be won in total, details as follows:
• The first 3 eligible prize winners drawn will win 1 x HotSpring® Freeflow Spas® AccoladeTM spa pool (“Major Prize”). (There are 3 x HotSpring® Freeflow Spas® AccoladeTM spa pools to be won, each worth (RRP) $12,990).
• PLUS an additional 40 prize winners will be drawn and will each win a $250 New World gift card. (There are 40 x New World gift cards to be won, each worth $250).
The total prize pool is valued at (RRP) $48,970.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier (or its agent) once a draw has been completed within
5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record on each winners Clubcard account. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded on a winners Clubcard account, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. If any winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the relevant prize.
12. New World gift cards prizes will be delivered to winners at an address nominated by the relevant winner.
13. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.
14. Each Major Prize winner must arrange for their prize to be delivered prior to 1 October 2020.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
18. Major Prize winners will each receive 1 x HotSpring® FreeflowSpas® Accolade spa pool worth (RRP) $12,990. The Major Prize does not include accessories. The Major Prize includes:
a) free delivery within 100km travel distance of HotSpring® Spas authorised dealer serviceable areas. An extra cost of $1 (plus GST) per km will apply outside this area. Delivery is to the safest and most convenient location onsite; and
b) basic installation – for this purpose, a pre-wired ELCB plug is included. Installation does not include any other electrical wiring. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that a standard 10amp dedicated circuit electrical power outlet is available within a maximum distance of 9 metres of the proposed spa placement. All power points are to be protected from the weather, rain, mist and fog. Installation does not include extra labour, cranes or any other lifting devices. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to arrange this if deemed necessary. Installation does not include ground preparation. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure necessary ground preparation is made for the spa pool. A structurally sound, level surface that can support the filled weight of the spa, plus the number of spa bathers is required.
c) Additional delivery and installation costs and installation requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner. Installation of the spa must comply with NZBC F9 throughout New Zealand and is the responsibility of the prize winner to check with relevant authorities for further information, and to ensure installation is completed in accordance with all legal, regulatory and other requirements. None of Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Limited, its associated dealers, or the Promoter shall be responsible or liable for any additional delivery or installation costs, including (for example) as required due to factors associated with individual circumstances relating to the electrical systems of the prize winner’s home or proposed installation site.
19. Each winner takes their prize entirely at his/her own risk, and is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs (excluding delivery and basic installation as described in paragraph 18) that may be associated with the any prize.
Verifying compliance with these terms
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
21. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, the Supplier, any Participating Store, Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Ltd (and its associated dealers) and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
22. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of those goods and/or services or the suitability for your circumstances.
23. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
24. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
26. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs and Loyalty and, if applicable, the Supplier, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
27. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier: Kelly Stratton, [email protected]