Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoters of this competition are Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Griffin’s Foods Limited trading as the Griffin’s Food Company of Level 2, Building C, Millennium Centre, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 19/7/2021 and runs until close of trade on 16/08/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two (2) products from the Griffin’s Cookie Bear range in one transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard in store at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details at the time of payment for Online Shopping purchases (Eligible Purchase). Participating stores include all New World stores nationwide
When your Clubcard is scanned you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned or entered your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected & Prize
8. Winners will be drawn by 30/8/21 by random electronic selection from all entries.
9. Each eligible winner will win a cardboard indoor garden shed, gardening tools, gardening gloves and 2 packets of seeds valued at a total of $200 (Prize Pack). There is 1 (one) Prize Pack to be won per store. The total number of participating stores is 150 stores. The total prize pool is valued at $30,000.
10. Assembly of the cardboard indoor garden shed is required.
If prize becomes unavailable
11. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize Pack becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
12. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once the draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if the Promotor determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the Prize Pack will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize Pack allocated to the new winner.
13. The Promotor is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system, and any such winner will forfeit the Prize Pack to the next eligible winner.
14. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. The Promotor reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility, the decision of Promotor will be final.
19. In addition to these terms and conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs and Loyalty in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
22. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier: The Griffin’s Food Company, Moon Ban, Shopper Marketing Manager, 027-5704638, [email protected].