New World Hamper competition
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
3. The competition commences on 15/10/20 and runs until close of trade on 08/11/20 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter the competition, you must submit at least one completed New World Wine Awards survey that has been emailed to you in a New World Wine Awards themed email from New World Clubcard during the Promotion Period. You will be sent three surveys in total throughout the course of the Promotion Period and you must submit your responses to at least one survey before the end of the Promotion Period (Eligible Entry). The number of times you can enter is determined by the number of Eligible Entries made. For example, if you submit your responses to two surveys you will receive two entries into the prize draw. The maximum number of entries you can get into the competition is three.
5. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World or Fly Buys staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Entry
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older;
(d) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
(e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
7. The prize winners will be drawn by Foodstuffs’ agent, Skinny Marketing by 14/11/20 by random electronic selection from all Eligible Entries. The first 150 eligible winners drawn will win a New World hamper pack (Prize). Each Prize includes up to 20 New World hamper products (for example: chips, cheese straws, parmesan bites, crackers, chocolates, nuts, dips, pretzels, biscuits, chutney, quince paste, juices, coffee and tea) which will be selected by Foodstuffs in its sole discretion. There are 150 prizes to be won worth approximately $100 each. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $15,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
10. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded on your Clubcard account, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
12. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
13. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
14. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, its respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
15. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
16. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply.
17. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
19. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you. T: (09) 621 0600.