New World Ashburton's winter prize draw June 2021
Week 4 – Monday, July 12 – Sunday, July 18, 2021
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs South Island Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3.The competition commences on Monday 12th July 2021 and runs until close of trade on Sunday 18th July 2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw when you spend $100 or more in one transaction (excluding Christmas Club, cigarettes, tobacco, gift cards, fuel, phone card and payment of accounts and Lotto purchases) (Eligible purchase) and scan your Clubcard instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment at New World Ashburton (Participating Store).
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
5. To be eligible to enter this competition and win the prize:
a. you must have made an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
b. you must be a current Clubcard member and be aged 18 years or over;
c. you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
d. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify an entrant’s identity and proof of age.
e. New World Ashburton employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
How the winner will be selected
6. The prize will be drawn by Foodstuffs South Island Limited (Foodstuffs) on Wednesday, July 21st by random selection from all eligible entries.
If prize becomes unavailable
7. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
8. The winner will be notified by a New World Ashburton staff member once a draw has been completed. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
9. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being entered on the receipt entry form, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
10. Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and not redeemable for cash.
11. The eligible drawn winner will need to visit New World Ashburton to collect their prize.
12. Prize includes (drawn on July 21st):
Package value $1,5003 Includes:
A Pamper Pack filled with vouchers from Cleavers Corner, Sparrows, Mode, DNA Hairdressing and Bellissimo Day Spa and a New World Gift Basket.
Verifying compliance with these terms
13. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Failure by Foodstuffs to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Exclusion of liability
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, New World Durham Street, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
17. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
19. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Clubcard provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. Entrants' personal information may be used by the Promoter, or be disclosed to other organisations that may use it to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions and without any further reference or payment to the entrant. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
24. Any questions regarding this competition contact New World Ashburton on (03) 308 4050.